We are starting to receive many more inquiries regarding very specific shaving questions like, “how to strop my straight razor?” or even ailment questions like “how to get rid of razor bumps?” As such, we are gladly putting ourselves out there to provide a high quality wet shaving consultation for free. For doing so, feel free to reach us in the following ways:
By Email: shave(at)shave.net
Email is preferred because shaving consults are usually not a big rush, unless you are waiting on an order to be shipped.
By Phone: 866-SHAVENET (742-8363)
If email simply won’t do and you would like to talk to a human being immediately, feel free to call us directly at our sales/support line listed above. We would be happy to provide some detailed support and feedback for your specific shaving needs.
Your shave consultation will also likely include some of the following:
- A discussion on your skin type, hair type, hair growth patterns. What each of these things mean for the type of razor, type of blades, direction of your shave, etc.
- Current shaving habits and what you are likely doing right and some areas that could use improvement.
- Shaving struggles or discomforts, if any. How to overcome some of the frustrations you may be facing in your current shaving routine.
- Shaving hardware (razors, brushes, etc.)
- Shaving accouterments (pre-shave and post-shave products) that can help get you the best shave of your life.
- Discussion on technique and process for improving your daily shave routine.
We do not push folks into one specific razor or razor blade type. For many, the right shave includes a standard cartridge razor. It just depends on what your personal needs are. It helps to talk to someone who knows the process, however.
Getting a free shaving consultation, especially for those who have problems with regular razor bumps and razor burn, may help to save you a great deal of shaving discomfort in the future. Feel free to reach out to us today to get your own free shaving consultation.